Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm ALIVE!!!

Wow! I'm so excited. My new website is up and looking great. I am thrilled. I love the way my textured works look against the sleek black background. I shed a few of the old works, but that feels good. It feels like I'm moving on into something new and exciting.

I have painted so much over the last 3 months that I haven't been able to keep up with photographing the work, but soon I'll put some samples or some of my progress on my newest stuff.

There's also a great new page to list my classes with some updates on the old ones. If you have a group or need a great activity for you and your friends, contact me to schedule some real creative fun. My classes at Eye of the Eagle will start in a couple of weeks. I am looking for some beginners to join me for the series there.
Catch you next time. Thanks Al, for the great update. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment