Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday Afternoon

I can't believe the weekend is gone already. At least I got my studio "cleansed" and ready for a new creative frenzy. Right now I'm so tired, I think I will take a nap instead. The weekend has been busy. I picked up my work from Sunflower, less one piece that sold. In this economy, I am grateful for even selling one piece. I visited a very sick friend, and am sending good thoughts his way as I pray for his recovery.

As I said, the weekend is winding down. I'm going allow myself a lazy Sunday snooze, and then when I get up, I'll go back to my studio to see what calls me. I think it's important for artists to have what I call "digestion time."

I've had thoughts swirling around in my brain about what I want to work on next. I've even thought about playing with my clay for a while. I love mixing it all up. Had some very bizarre dreams last night, very memorable ones. I may have to address the issues that came to me as I tried recalling those dreams. It would make one hell of an interesting painting!

We'll just have to wait and see. My soft bed is calling me for now. Art Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment