Monday, April 26, 2010

Where Am I now?

I am getting ready for another show. This one is at GC 5 Vintage & Gifts in Wake Forest. It's a cool little place with a comfortable retro vibe. Between family health issues, work (the day job) and life's little problems I feel so far behind. At least I have updated my website. I am going to attempt (very soon) to have my old site point to the new one.

Over the weekend, I thought I  had done just that, and in reality I did just the opposite. Luckily my new site was still there and after some "instruction" I was able to get it back. I never knew a website could suck up so much time.

So now it's back to updating the blog, finishing up the last class for awhile and getting back in the zone to paint. There's one piece that I'm working on that is really "speaking" to me. Not sure where it wants to go, but I just keep watching it kind of happen. It's starting to feel like being in a beautiful golden cave with copper accents. Hope I can pull off the finish. I'd hate to screw it up at this point. I'll post it when I get closer to the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment