Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Show at GC5 Vintage & Gifts FRIDAY!!!

I am really excited about my opening this Friday at GC5 Vintage & Gifts in downtown Wake Forest. Hope to see a big crowd. For those of you who weren't aware, Wake Forest has a great "Art After Hours" event every 2nd Friday. They have free horse drawn carriage rides and lots of art and fun downtown. I put up part of my show today, and Amanda, who owns the shop is the greatest!

She loved my work (said it made her feel happy). Friday should be a lot of food, fun and "happy art." I'm glad I had such a positive experience there because I was pretty bummed about some other things going on in my life right now. Feel like I'm on a roller coaster sometimes, but I just have to keep focusing on the ups and not the downs.

So a big THANKS to Amanda and all my other supporters out there who keep me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment